Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Home Alone!

''Get changed everyone''! My mother yelled in loud and boisterous voice hopping to get to the airport on time.It did not took long for everyone except for me. When all my brothers are ready as they waited impatiently for me to get on the car. After 30 minutes of ride from bedok to changi airport , my mother face turn white and we were on the airport. It was crowded with soul and the perfume from everyone can be smelt.

I took my gameboy with me and change the battery with a new one while all of us was rushing though the crowd that packed with slices of sardines so I could play on the plane. Soon,I realized that I dropped one of the battery. I searched high and low beneath the crowd and finally I retrieve. I turned back and saw no family of mine.So I decided to take a cab and go home and thats my life time dream.

With no one at home I could just play my computer or playstation like no one care.Playing games for almost 10 hours, my eye could hardly opened . Suddenly, I saw someone's shadow. I thought my eye were playing tricks on me but it wasn't.I saw another one. Out of curuioscity, I looked out of the window.Watching two man trying to open the back door of my house with the help of a long metal pole, I quickly called the police. While the police were coming, sirens could be heard from a distance. The two burglars ran on their heels and flee themseleve.

When another 2 man wearing a blue uniform came, I open the door and let them in. They question me and within minutes, they were off to the headquarters. The next morning,I bought some equipment. Knowing the 2 burglar would come,I make use of all the thing around me to make traps. After everything was tested it was finally finish.I waited and waited and they really did come. when they came running,they slip and fell on their backs. They saw me and I took a photo of them having the evidence of them trying to robbed my house.

Next they tried open my back door using their full strength. When they walked through the door, I throw 5kilograme of flour on their head and fell on the ground looking dizzy. Again we heard policecar sirence coming toward this direction.I heave a sign of relieve as I was actually scared of them. It was my family and and group of policeman.They handcuffed the burglars and I gave them the proof of what they did. Next I quickly dismentle all the traps. My mother also said that she will never leave me when my whole family was on the trip to America!

1 comment:

Yr12ATAREngSoorya said...

Not being rude,I realised that you spelt curiousity wrong and your missing punctuations and apostrophe's.This composition can barely receive even a 24 to be honest.Well, people improve by practice!