Monday, June 11, 2007

A sport I wish to take up

Upon graduating from primary 2,I ought to have a CCA in the school.In my mind I had aready know what sport I would choose.My first choice is soccer,and the next one is table tennis.But when our teacher gave us the choices of CCA,the school does not support soccer.Lots of my friends were engulfed in sorrow.Without hesitation,I walked up to my fierce teacher and asked her.She told me a exquisite reason and told me to choose another sports.I force a smile on my face and took up table tennis as my CCA.

Although it is still my CCA,I still can play football everyday with my friends after school or even recess time.After school I sometimes play with my class,also when recess time,my class will play against jun peng's class.My team always been defeated be them because out team had no teamwork.But when we play really good we will definately win.

After every table tennnis training,my friend and I would ask some of our friend to play.Chee kiat my best friend in table tennis,always want to be team with me beacause he is not used to losing but used to winning.Sometime when I am really boared to be team with him,I will tell him that but his face had a dejected looks and not want to play anymore.

I played table tennis for only 1 year when the school has stopped this CCA.I first tought this was a very good idea because I get to play scoccer after school more often but then I realized I was wrong about it.I wasted money on the racket for $30-$40 and did not get a chance to play again.I hope when I am in secondary school,the school will provide soccer!

No comments: